Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life, sweet life...

Don't you just hate it when the directions are so easy when someone else is driving, and then that first time you have to do it on your own you get more lost than you have ever been in your life, but you can't call anyone because you left your phone at home, turned off, and after an hour of riding around the suburbs you follow the road signs back to your starting point to start again, and end up being half an hour late to work?? Yeah, me too. Of course this happened to a friend of a friend of mine... I have a wonderful sense of direction..........

I have been working a couple of days a week at a bar- the first shift was at an Irish pub, and since then I've been in a more Italian style bar owned by the same guy. This bar has more regular customers who are all thrilled to have a female bartender and don/t mind so much that I can't understand them (honestly not sure I want to understand them) but when they want a drink they tend to talk slower and more deliberate. Works quite well!

Even though I have been living here for around a month and a half now, I realised that I haven't introduced you to my housemates... So these are my housemates! (sorry about the photos... I am still in the process of getting a new camera...)

Lorenzo, Ema, Romina and Rebecca
  


No comments:

Post a Comment