Sunday, May 1, 2011

New London

For some reason I have always had an opinion in my mind about London... That I'm sure it's a great city, but it's really not for me. Yet after the last three days, my mind has been completely changed! To start with, two of the three days were actually sunny! Oh my god!! On top of that I was staying with some amazing people and (although I rarely like shopping) was introduced to some fabulous shopping areas. I also realised just how many pubs there are in London (and yes, we visited quite a few) and how patriotic Poms can be when their prince gets married!
The fact that this is the only photo I took for the entire time I was there must mean I was enjoying myself right!! (I realise this isn't the most exciting photo... but it's all I've got!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment