Friday, March 1, 2013

Lost time

So what have you missed since the last time I set hands to keyboard?
Quite alot really, if I think about it!!

I have officially passed my first semester of Viticulture and Enology at the University of Florence, and can say that I am rather enjoying student life! Last semester was very much the 'Ag school welcomes you, but doesn't want you to get too excited' semester with maths, physics and chemistry. Next semester however (which starts on monday) we are starting some classes related to viticultre, which should be fun!

Over the Christmas break I headed back to Australia for 2 weeks as a surprise to my family. The flight was terrible- as usual, but going home was the best idea ever and I would do it again in a heartbeat just to see the look on my mum's face!!

Since I have come back I have been getting creative around the house... which has been really nice and really rewarding, because as soon as something is finished it's put to use! I'll show you my little projects another day :)

I think that's enough overwhelming for one day... Have a lovely weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment