Friday, January 27, 2012

Time's a racin'

I have less than one week left in Florence before I head back to Brisbane for (hopefully only) a few months... and considering I stopped working at the pub a week ago, I have had all the time in the world to get to see all the parts of Florence that I haven't gotten around to before... like Michelangelo's David... or Chiesa Santa Maria del Fiore (the Duomo; only the 4th biggest cathederal in the world... and maybe the biggest tourist attraction in Florence)...



I also had a going away dinner party on Tuesday night which was a heap of fun.
Helped to show me how many amazing people I have met this year!




 



So thanks to everyone that has made this year a blast... Hopefully I will be back soon enough to do it all again!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thats lovely! Can't wait to see you at home soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete