Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The other brother.

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to have an old friend of my brother come to stay for a few nights on his way home from South America. I think he is actually the first person that has come to visit that has actually stayed with us in our little apartment!






Riding home from the city one day we stopped in at Luna Park so the boys could show off their manly-ness and win me some giant fluffy toys (which turned out to be a soccer ball and a dart board... SO FLUUUFFFYYY)





Unfortunately I had to work for a few of the days here was here, but we still managed to see a few sites, eat some good food and drink... alot. I even lost the rights to my Australian passport... Turns out I'm not such a good drinker anymore!

1 comment:

  1. I think he's lost his man-bag in the 6th pic. His new movie is coming out soon! Looks like fun though!

    ReplyDelete